Sunday 11 October 2015

Windmill House Residency



An odd collection of work, really.
I made things with found papers.
I drew on a wall.
I played with photography.
I completely got lost in what my own practice looks like.
And how to carry on.





I even picked up a paintbrush and canvas again...


it all seems to be by 3 different artists and that is bizarre but it was liberating to investigate these various methods again
i think with it being a residency the most important and enjoyable part was making something that visitors could engage with and become intimate with - small books sitting in a suitcase intrigued people and they were made with captured words from the visitors
it felt right to give back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic Memoir project

Over on https://spacegirlproject.blogspot.com/ I began a  blog for my developing PhD research The Graphic Memoir as a Device for Healing. I ...