Monday 4 May 2015

Leave No Trace?




















I drew back on to a tree with some charcoal that was made at a
day of woodland activities a while back.  It felt slightly wrong
but sort of alchemic......

The image came to mind whilst pondering the phrase Leave No 
Trace? which is the working title of a current group project.

Along with artists Sarah Scaife and Shelley Hodgson I will be
spending May and June in and out of a backpackers' hostel here
in Totnes called Windmill House.
 
The hostel will become an artspace for experimentation, expression,
documentation and collaboration.  Juicy plans are afoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic Memoir project

Over on https://spacegirlproject.blogspot.com/ I began a  blog for my developing PhD research The Graphic Memoir as a Device for Healing. I ...